│Samu't Saring Koleksyon, Impluwensya at Iba Pa│

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Twice A Woman In Me

Twice A Woman In Me

By HRLu
Your serenity in the midst,
Made you more beautiful,
I can't cope up with anything,
For I have a mind of a fool.
\Thoughts of you kept pounding me,
Even if I don't see you much more,
I've been holding this on,
'Cause you're the one that I long for.
\Love I didn't know I possesed,
But it poured out of me,
I was determined to wait for that,
But it's so close to you constantly.
\I can no longer pretend as a friend,
'Cause I love you more than that,
And if you wouldn't let me share it,
To wait is all I've got.
\Half of forever for this,
For it is so lovely,
'Cause for the very first day I met you,
You're twice a woman in me.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Artists │ Bands

Labels

TRAFFIC

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW
You Want To See ADS Like This On Your Website, Sign-up for adsterra account now, and monetized your traffic..