│Samu't Saring Koleksyon, Impluwensya at Iba Pa│

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Love Is Not That Simple

Love Is Not That Simple

By HRLu
The rest of my line,
Will be in varying degrees,
It came toward my mind,
Together with the evening breeze.
\There wasn't so much to think,
But the night fired me to dreaming,
That most of my dark hours,
Was about into your longing.
\Love wasn't that simple,
And it hurts me so,
I should have told you this,
From a long, long time ago.
\I was about to tell it now,
But how comforting it can be,
I'm really in love with you,
Would you let me be?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Artists │ Bands

Labels

TRAFFIC

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW
You Want To See ADS Like This On Your Website, Sign-up for adsterra account now, and monetized your traffic..