│Samu't Saring Koleksyon, Impluwensya at Iba Pa│

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Somekind Of A Special Feeling

Somekind Of A Special Feeling

By HRLu
Every night before sleeping,
I felt somekind of a special feeling,
I gathered all my thoughts to write,
A poem that is deep but very light.
\It is the well-spring of my language,
Not rich, that blossomed through the ages,
But I've come to learn it's not poor either,
'Cause I even speak a bit good like others.
\I guess there'll be no other way,
Than expressing it in a poetic way,
Words and thoughts are gathered together,
Expressing the love I feel for you ever.
\It's a kind of thinking about you deeply,
Asking so much of you entirely,
That I do want it always to consider,
Just for you I will be here forever.
\Someone who will love you here,
And someone who'll care for you so dear,
It maybe so wonderful for me to know,
That here I am longing for my love to grow.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Artists │ Bands

Labels

TRAFFIC

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW
You Want To See ADS Like This On Your Website, Sign-up for adsterra account now, and monetized your traffic..