│Samu't Saring Koleksyon, Impluwensya at Iba Pa│

Thursday, October 1, 2015

All I Want

All I Want

By HRLu
All I want out of life
Is whatever time you have,
I'll never demand of yours,
You cannot freely give.
That's all I want
Among other beautiful things,
Once this all settles in
You'll know what I mean.
Of course I mean you,
A plain simple woman,
While here I am,
Being your unusual man.
A man who holds
A feeling for you,
With the thoughts of
Deeply loving you.
With here I'm sure that was all enough,
I just don't want to get my only hopes up.
Because without you, I guess I'll be nothing.
But with you, I'm sure I am everything.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Artists │ Bands

Labels

TRAFFIC

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW
You Want To See ADS Like This On Your Website, Sign-up for adsterra account now, and monetized your traffic..