│Samu't Saring Koleksyon, Impluwensya at Iba Pa│

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Longing

Longing

By HRLu
Time now has come for me,
To long for your heart.
Longing for the place
In which I left it,
With you being with me
Has tired me so many times,
For I haven't seen you,
Nor heard the sweetness of your voice,
Nor felt the warmth of you
Being with me.
\Struck by loneliness,
Triggers the soulful hand,
To write another poem,
That will cried out in a loud voice,
And reach the loveliness of your heart.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Artists │ Bands

Labels

TRAFFIC

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW
You Want To See ADS Like This On Your Website, Sign-up for adsterra account now, and monetized your traffic..