│Samu't Saring Koleksyon, Impluwensya at Iba Pa│

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pointless

Pointless

By HRLu
For once in my life, I felt love,
I mean once, that is strong,
In my mind it was vaguely defined,
But in my heart it was never refined.
\It was unquestioned,
My mind was dulled and poisoned,
Love, it always fills me with the courage,
But I never had the advantage.
\Sometimes, I felt the need for it to be told,
But the feeling had just grown old,
And it was only here and now,
That the love I barely learned became pointless,
It was only here and now,
I've learned she's in love with somebody else,
But my love...never will be endless,
And she'll be a part of it forever.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Artists │ Bands

Labels

TRAFFIC

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW

THIS SITE TRAFFIC IS MONETIZED BY ADSTERRA, JOIN ADSTERRA NOW, CLICK IMAGE BELOW
You Want To See ADS Like This On Your Website, Sign-up for adsterra account now, and monetized your traffic..